do well by doing good: that’s our motto here at +55. And we invite you to be a part of it. That’s us, in love with life and crazy for cangas.
you’re probably thinking, wait, what’s a canga?? well, let us tell you. a canga is the perfect Brazilian beach accessory. already a staple of Brazilian beach life, this little piece of fabric is about to change your life. whenever and wherever, your canga will bring you the laidback vibe Brazilians are famous for. our DNA is 100% authentic brasileiro. and we have pretty high standards, so we choose our partners very carefully to guarantee the quality of our product.
our mission is to celebrate the Brazilian way of life and inspire more carefree moments. we’re proud of what we are creating here, and we can’t wait to see you out and about with your canga: wrapped around your waist, tucked in your purse or your picnic basket, on your surfboard, on your head… basically, any way and anywhere you like!
we’ll always be at your side when you need us. use our cangas. abuse them. we’re here to keep you company. you can count on us. now follow us to the magical universe of +55. we’re waiting with our arms wide. welcome!
celebrate the Brazilian way of life and inspire more carefree moments.
promote the canga as a Brazilian national icon and a way to share the Brazilian way of life with the world.
above all, we want to be present in lighthearted, happy moments where people are comfortable being themselves, carefree, lively, joyful.
- we deliver a thought-out product that is detailed and well-made, elegant without being formal.
- design that is authentic, unique and creative is essential to our definition of quality.
we are a brand for everyone! we want to get close to people, to unite them, and never leave anyone out.
- for the people who work with us: a happy environment where people are proud to be a part of the team.
- for Brazil and Brazilians: a solid relationship with our collaborators, suppliers and consumers.
- for the planet: doing our part along each part of the production chain.